“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” -Leonardo da Vinci
Today’s style quote has been inspired by an amazing runway show I saw last night, where designer Zang Toi showcased his Summer/Spring 2013 collection during MBFW (he received a standing ovation!). I was truly blown away by his pieces. Zang Toi has a rare talent, where he is able to design beautiful clothing that is modern and unique, but at the same time chic and classy. I took a ton of photos at the show, but unfortunately none of them came out very well due to the lighting. The photos below are some of my favorite pieces from Zang Toi’s website. Check it out here.
Here are some of Zang Toi’s Spring/Summer 2012 Trends:
- Colors – off-white, black, grey, light pink, light yellow, lavender.
- Women’s and men’s pin-striped suits.
- Full length gowns with low-cut backs.
- Long jackets which reach mid-calf, with a solitary button right below the chest.
- High collars.
- Tulle and sequined accents.